By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Wars gets 6.5/10 from Gamespot!!

Oh look it just got a 9.5 :P

http://www.vandal.net/analisis/x360/halo-wars/6169

Around the Network

harsh review,killzone will also get harsh review from gamespot, so xbox fans dont need to worry there

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

OMG! Now I won't be buying this game?!

Gamespot sucks. A 6.5 from them is a badge of honor. I trust IGN(8.4) and Eurogamer (8).

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

man i thought it get higher than that

Play Me

Around the Network

Gamespot just wants more free beer.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Lol at Halo fanboys!
Childish!
Gamespot never gives score without reason!
Well sometimes.

Microsoft needs to learn a lesson here... never try to make something that is outside the established scope of the franchise.

People hate change!

I can't play as covenant...I could in Halo 2 and 3...BAH!!!!!

Seriously though...demo is out...play it, if you enjoy it, buy the game. Don't give gamespot, IGN or anyne esle the power to influence you which games to buy.

Im getting Halo Wars day 1.

kutasek said:
Squilliam said:
Lulz it will still sell well.

LULZ<: Halo wars will be huge, you say. LULZ:)

I can't believe Squilliam just went out and said that the game will sell 10 million copies in that post. That's a bold statement there.

"sell well" -> "will be huge" -> "sell 10 million copies"

What? It's just the way things progress on VGChartz when people quote each other.

The demo was awesome....best RTS I have ever played no dobut. Controls were amazing, easy to learn and intuitive, and you dont have to worry about choping trees, or mining oil....just set up a building, and resources start to be collected. Halo Wars Demo is 9/10 for me. I just hope online play is fun as well.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M