By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Wars gets 6.5/10 from Gamespot!!

Gamespot did it again! 1st it was 7.0 to Fear 2. that's pretty interesting how their opinion differes from IGN and other big sites recently.

Around the Network

Lulz it will still sell well.

Tease.

wow, i've been meaning to plug my 360 back in to grab the demo and judge for myself. now i don't have high expectation for a console RTS i find it hard to believe this wouldn't deserve at least a 7.

V-r0cK said:
ohhh thats not good for Halo fans. but its decent. =P ..im sure for some it'll be fun, like a love / hate thing.

No, the true Halo fans will still get it regardless.  It's bad for the game because gamespot is one of the bigger sites out there and this could turn off some fence-sitters, but hey, it's a console RTS.  Some low scores were to be expected.

ouch!

Around the Network
Rei said:
Gamespot did it again! 1st it was 7.0 to Fear 2. that's pretty interesting how their opinion differes from IGN and other big sites recently.

Sony paid them. Just to make killzone 2 look better.

Squilliam said:
Lulz it will still sell well.

LULZ<: Halo wars will be huge, you say. LULZ:)

kutasek said:
Rei said:

Sony paid them. Just to make killzone 2 look better.

That's crazy talk. Gamespot doesn't have a history of taking money for reviews Sony doesn't have any money.

Reviews wont mean much for this game.

The Halo-faithful will still buy it.

I personally don't take much of a liking to RTS's on consoles. I will deffinitley try this out, but I'd be more happy to see it come to PC.