By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales in Japan - Star Ocean IV, Idolmaster SP, Shining Force DS

Ouch @ Chop 'Til You Drop.

Around the Network

Ah dammit looks like I will lose my Ryu Ga Gotoku bet :(

Rock solid SO4 sales. Good news. Hopefully MS will continue to buy jrpgs for us in the future.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Dead Rising Wii flopped rather hard...

Decent for SO4. SO3 did a total of 550k for the ps2 (with the huge userbase) so if SO4 can do around half of that it won't be a total waste for square (making it a 360 exclusive that is) .

The low supply is quite disappointing....

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
very nice for SO4. I hope its 1st week sales double.

How can it double in first week if 80% of shipment is out in 1 day?

honestly, im going to say i'm happy that dead rising flopped. thank god

RPG said:
Ah dammit looks like I will lose my Ryu Ga Gotoku bet :(

What was your bet?

Great sales for SO4! I seriously can't believe they screwed up the shipment though. >_>

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

fulcizombie said:
Decent for SO4. SO3 did a total of 550k for the ps2 (with the huge userbase) so if SO4 can do around half of that it won't be a total waste for square (making it a 360 exclusive that is) .

The low supply is quite disappointing....

since when do devs want to see their games recieve lower sales? also first week for that game was 400k. then you have the other SO with over 700k lt ... yeah 130k is great for a 360 title but awful for SO. why would se be happy? and low supply? 80% of 165k is 130k... there are still 35k copies out there. yes another shipment is in order but 35k (some games have this as first week shipments) is still a good amount which someone eho wants the game should find it. (unlike something like demons souls which sold 80% for 30 or 40k)