By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm buying all 3, already have HOTD overkill. I think that the conduit will sell great, hotd will sell good, and I think madworld will do alright.

Numbers LTD.

Hotd Overkill: 1 million
The Conduit: 2 million
Madworld: 500k

Thats being optimistic. I think if anything madworld will do less, and the conduit will do more. Madworld will get awesome reviews. A score like 9.5 from IGN.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I've had MadWorld pre-ordered for quite some time now. It looks awesome.

House of the Dead looks pretty cool, but not something I'd buy, and I have no interest in the Conduit.

I'm getting all 3....just not right away.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I doubt I will be getting the Sonic game, seems like the sword fighting=warehog levels. Why can't Sega make a Sonic game without some stupid gimmick? Still I will keep an open mind if they do it right- but their track record begs otherwise.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

averyblund said:
I doubt I will be getting the Sonic game, seems like the sword fighting=warehog levels. Why can't Sega make a Sonic game without some stupid gimmick? Still I will keep an open mind if they do it right- but their track record begs otherwise.

Well if you've seen any of the recent trailers, the swordfighting seems to compliment Sonic more than get in the way. I wouldn't say it's comparable to the werehog aspect at all.

Around the Network
wfz said:
averyblund said:

Well if you've seen any of the recent trailers, the swordfighting seems to compliment Sonic more than get in the way. I wouldn't say it's comparable to the werehog aspect at all.

Anyone who's played the preview builds would disagree. They say doing it while running is incredibly awkward and imprecise, more often than not bringing you to a stand still, or just trying to avoid fighting while running. And then you get to sections where you have to stop and fight, and it might as well be werehog levels. Clunky, imprecise, and unnecessary. Every previewer has pretty much said it's no different from every other bad to mediocre sonic game made in the past six years.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I doubt I'll be getting any of them.

Madworld is a definite no. Not my type of game at all.

House of the Dead is also very doubtful. Never liked scary games (comes from someone who though RE4 was too scary)

Maybe on the Conduit. I doubt it a lot though.

Whoa! Was I the first one who said no to all 3? :(

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

The_vagabond7 said:
wfz said:
averyblund said:

Anyone who's played the preview builds would disagree. They say doing it while running is incredibly awkward and imprecise, more often than not bringing you to a stand still, or just trying to avoid fighting while running. And then you get to sections where you have to stop and fight, and it might as well be werehog levels. Clunky, imprecise, and unnecessary. Every previewer has pretty much said it's no different from every other bad to mediocre sonic game made in the past six years.

Well crap, that sucks. Do you have links to these previews so I can read them? I don't get around much when it comes to gaming sites, I lost interest in what they had to say a few years ago.

Getting Madworld and The Conduit
(>'.')>

All 3. Got HoTD already. Excellent fun. Surprised people are buying them all if they can afford them.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.