By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FKNetwork said:
axumblade said:
FKNetwork said:
Not getting any of them, don't use my Wii anymore,

Maybe when Sega bring out some decent games for the proper consoles I'll start buying their games again....

Valkyria chronicles is good...:[

Yakuza 3 should be pretty awesome as well!

I didn't mean the games were rubbish, all three look good but because they are on the Wii I won't be getting any of them (I hate the wiimote, give me a proper contoller any day), I stopped buying games for the wii gimmick ages ago, if house of the dead was on the 360 or ps3 I would pick it up right away,

You'd rather play HOTD with a control stick rather than a light gun?

Wtf?

... Anyway...... be careful with the way you talk about the Wii, those are some pretty harsh words that won't go well with most of the Wii fans here, or the mods.

Around the Network
wfz said:
FKNetwork said:
axumblade said:
FKNetwork said:
Not getting any of them, don't use my Wii anymore,

Maybe when Sega bring out some decent games for the proper consoles I'll start buying their games again....

Valkyria chronicles is good...:[

Yakuza 3 should be pretty awesome as well!

I didn't mean the games were rubbish, all three look good but because they are on the Wii I won't be getting any of them (I hate the wiimote, give me a proper contoller any day), I stopped buying games for the wii gimmick ages ago, if house of the dead was on the 360 or ps3 I would pick it up right away,

You'd rather play HOTD with a control stick rather than a light gun?

Wtf?

... Anyway...... be careful with the way you talk about the Wii, those are some pretty harsh words that won't go well with most of the Wii fans here, or the mods.

So now I have to be careful what I say about the Wii incase I upset its fans wtf lol, so its ok for others to do the same to ps360 as long as we don't say a bad word towards the wii even though i own one so have a right to say what i think?, isn't that one rule for one and one rule for the other hmm.......

And yes, sorry if I upset any wii owners with my terribily harsh comments, won't happen again.

Well the only part of your post that I thought was a bit out of line was calling the system the "Wii gimmick". The mods on this site really want people to avoid flamebaiting and bashing other systems, so they're more sensitive about the words than mods on other sites. I'm just giving you a heads up, try to keep it a little nicer if you want to survive here. :P

The Conduit, I'm definitely getting. The others maybe. Depends. If they go down in price I might get them. Overkill seems fun.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Sega does what Nintendo don't?

Around the Network

Conduit

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

the conduit yes,

HOTD:overkill maybe,

Mad WOrld probably not as its a bit to over the top for me but lets see what reviews and people say

Improvements are caused by people who complain

wfz said:
Well the only part of your post that I thought was a bit out of line was calling the system the "Wii gimmick". The mods on this site really want people to avoid flamebaiting and bashing other systems, so they're more sensitive about the words than mods on other sites. I'm just giving you a heads up, try to keep it a little nicer if you want to survive here. :P

Good point! sorry about that then, i'll be nice from now on lol

Have you guys checked the metacritic for Overkill ? its pretty depressing how some sites just rate the game so low and still have lots of praise to the game the game has more 9´s then 6´s and below and that's dragging the score allot down

I dont expect this to affect sales but its just depressing to see a good game being rated so low

I'll get the Conduit.

(And Sonic and the Black Knight, but you haven't included that in your list)

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here