By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Definately will get Madworld because it just looks like a quality title, Ill get House of the Dead as well when ill get some money in the future. And if the Conduit turns out to be a good game then i will definately pick it up on day one, so there is a high probability ill be getting all 3 of Segas game.

Around the Network

All of them day 1.

HOTD overkill was no. 1 in the Wii charts in Tescos. I know that's not entirely reliable for sales indicators but could it mean good 1st. week sales? I think, given the generally positive reception it has received, it could have a shot at being the best seller of this trio!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
HOTD overkill was no. 1 in the Wii charts in Tescos. I know that's not entirely reliable for sales indicators but could it mean good 1st. week sales? I think, given the generally positive reception it has received, it could have a shot at being the best seller of this trio!

Just checked out their site and did some unit conversion. Damn are some of those new games cheap. HotD was like $34 US, same a Deadly Creatures. Some really good deals!

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

not HotD:overkill. unfortunately.

Around the Network

Conduit and Madworld most likely, with Overkill coming when it gets to bargain bin price.