By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have The House of the Dead: Overkill. That games a blast.

I'll be getting both MadWorld and The Conduit.

I predict The Conduit to sell the most but the others should have good sales as well.

Around the Network

Getting all eventually. Conduit day 1 purchase.
These games a very important because they are supposed to be quality 3rd party titles that other companies would take their que on. If they fail, so does quality 3rd party 'core' title support on the wii.
I think madworld would probably sell the most units.

Don't you mean the Sega 4? What could possibly be more hardcore than Sonic with a sword?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Johann said:

Did anyone else think that this thread was concerning a new Sega console?
I'm disappointed...

Wait a minute... it would acualy be the Sega 5, if you don't count the peripherals... nevermind!

They got me too ;)

Only MadWorld. That game looks great.

Around the Network

All of them. Got Overkill already and love it. Can't wait for Madworld and then Conduit which is my least hyped of the 3. But getting it for the online.

More than likely The Conduit will sell the most because it's the most mainstream of the three. Never doubt shooters in the American market either.

Already got Overkill, I will be getting both others at launch, though I am more pumped for the Conduit.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Like all Sega games, i'll be given them.

Playing: InFamous, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Modern Warfare 2

madworld and conduit are already preordered.

All of them. MadWorld and Conduit probably at launch but HoTD only once the price drops.