By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Madworld for sure, maybe Conduit if it's good enough. Doubtful for HOTD though.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

I'l definitely get Madworld on Day 1. I've heard nothing but positive things from the final build. Looks to be Game Of The Year for wii according to IGN, or at least it's "the game to dethrone" as they put it. Conduit I have minimal interest in. I have F.E.A.R. 2 and soon Killzone 2 and I really don't think the conduit can offer anything in the same league, customizable hud and pointing control isn't enough of a selling point to me. And light gun shooters are rentals at best for me, so I don't care at all about HoTD.

March will be a great month though. Madworld and then RE5. Sweetness.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Def HOTD and Conduit, Madworld Im going to need some feedback on before I buy.

Already have HotD and planning to get the other games as well. Played
Overkill yesterday with a friend and we really loved it. Not as good as the
great Umbrella Chronicles though.

Boggern said:
Already have HotD and planning to get the other games as well. Played
Overkill yesterday with a friend and we really loved it. Not as good as the
great Umbrella Chronicles though.

was umbrela chronicles really any good??

But to answer the question, i will be all over madworld when it makes its drop, but the other two will get the 2 month delay.

Around the Network

Well I'm definately getting both MadWorld and Conduit day one. And so many of you are against MadWorld, but it's seriously not a bad game at all. It's a very high quality game, it's extremely stylized (which is a good thing) and it's probably one of the most fun you'll ever have with an action beat-em-up game. This game is awesome, and you will have some uneniable fun with it, believe me.

Also, Sega may not be the ones creating these games, but they are the Publisher and it's the publishers that define "3rd party support for Wii". If there was no Sega (or rather no publisher to pick up these games) we would never have these games, and we would all be cursing Nintendo for not having god 3rd party support. Sega is doing something extremely critical in the Wii's life cycle; it's testing to see if the Wii's expanded audience really does incude EVERYONE. If you don't buy these games then don't even dare to complain in the future about the Wii's library if all it has is the kinds of games we're getting now.

So many publishers are looking at Sega and what they are doing. They watching like crazy if these 3 succeed, and God they have to if we want the games that we, the consumers, want to play. Seriously, MadWorld is going to be an awesome game, and so is Conduit. Their both games that can define the Wii's library for YEARS. House of the Dead not so much, but it still is a good game i'm sure.

***Oh and it may seem that i'm new here with this being my first post and all, but I used to be on this site a long time ago as Rickthestick2. I guess I just decided to get back into the community.***

Lostplanet22 said:
Sega does what Nintendo don't?

.....Close. Sega does what Nintendon't. :P

The Conduit and Mad World.

I'll be buying all four when they release (Actually, I'm going to buy Overkill today... wish me luck )

House of the Dead: Overkill, Sonic & the Black Knight, MadWorld, and The Conduit will definitely be in my collection. Now I just have to get the proper means of purchasing them all...

yup Mad World and the Conduit

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(