By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicle eurogamer Review: 8/10

So they scored it on par with Famsitu(sp?). I never thought the score it got on there was bad to begin with. =p

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
I hope they fix the online mode for the international release and incorporate voice chat. This and VC are the main reasons I´ll be buying a PS3.

thy are complaining about the online play but it seems str8 4ward enough to me, i remeber when psu was released on 360 which is more or less online only, offline was drab. it recieved mediocre reviews. but i enjoyed it.

i cant wait for this, surely they will improve the online

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Other games that got 8/10 from eurogamer

Age of Empire

Animal Crossing

Donkey Kong Country

Devil May Cry 3

Eternal Sonata

Final Fantasy IV

Gears of War

Gran Turismo 4

Halo

Half Life

Kingdom Hearts 1/2

Mass Effect

Metal Gear Solid1/2/3/ twin snake

Motorstorm

Portal

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

World of Warcraft

WOW!?

An 8 from Eurogamer? Knowing these guys I was half expecting a -4

The score is not bad at all !

Only thing I wondered. The RPGFan review said the multiplayer saves the game from the mediocre singleplayer experience. It's almost vice versa in this review.

Around the Network

I just hope they can get voice chat in the game for the NA release

That's pretty good. Eurogamer are known to be rough critics, and it seems that this is good.

Also, disappointing multiplayer? =/
I was hoping to do some grinding with my VGC buddies..

Barozi said:
The score is not bad at all !

Only thing I wondered. The RPGFan review said the multiplayer saves the game from the mediocre singleplayer experience. It's almost vice versa in this review.

Maybe RPGFan like boring multiplayer quests and hates single player JRPGs that have mediocre stories.

I´m probably the only one that always found Level-5´s stories good and gameplay boring. If I don´t get bored after a couple of hours with WKC´s gameplay, then it will probably be my favorite Level-5 RPG (unless Ushiro and their DS RPG are even better).

8/10 from Eurogamer is a pretty good review. That's what MGS4 and Bioshock received.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson