By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicle eurogamer Review: 8/10

did anyone else notice the writer never says ANYTHING about the Story?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
did anyone else notice the writer never says ANYTHING about the Story?

Yes he did.  He said that WKC was fun to watch and that it never took itself too seriously.  That more than enough considering that the game is in Japanese and hasn't been translated yet.

They still can fix some of the issues the Japanese version has for western release. They did the same back then with Rogue Galaxy.

Anyway, I hope I can enjoy this title.

Hero_time88 said:
They still can fix some of the issues the Japanese version has for western release. They did the same back then with Rogue Galaxy.

Anyway, I hope I can enjoy this title.

Really?  They why were the dungeons in RG still too long for its own good?

Excellent news!

Bring on the EU release date Sony!!

Around the Network

god dammit....................give me a uk release date please, the grafix look awsome in this game.

a 20 - 25 hour main quest then longer online missions will be ace imo, i predict wkc will have regular online updates like phantasy star had. i hope they bring voice chat in uk release.

i dont think wkc is the best rpg ever, but it is looking to be a great exclusive and i cant wait to play it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

May be a purchase

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

CGI-Quality said:
@ Skeeuk

Your excitement for this game mirrors mine bro!! GO WKC!!!

yes thats what its all about. just wanting to play the games that you want to play on whatever system is your favourite.

i think wkc will make a fine game. im really looking forward to scej 5 titles that they said they have in development for japanese centric audiences. they deffo said 5 titles from themselfs, when an interviewer pressed them on 360 boosts due to japan rpg`s.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

it must be noted that eurotoilet gave last remnant a 6/10 - infinite undiscovery 5/10 - and lost oddessey a 8/10.

so going off that they feel its as good as lost oddessey, 360 fans love lost oddessey i see no reason why ps3 fans might incline towards white knight.

I hope they fix the online mode for the international release and incorporate voice chat. This and VC are the main reasons I´ll be buying a PS3.