By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
I understand only station.

Was this on purpose? lol

Around the Network

Yes. The Games is Japan.

Edit: I just Realized how old this thread is.

OP is active on twitter

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
OP is active on twitter

Yep, and she's still asking the real questions.

Flilix said:
kirby007 said:
OP is active on twitter

Yep, and she's still asking the real questions.

This had to be deliberate. You can't remain that ignorant while using a language for 10 years.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:

Oh, I get it. Yeah, that's uh.......uh........a good one.

WTF does this mean?!?

Maybe it's code? Could mean that "the lion pride will destroy Lord Voldemort and the Empire, replacing Sauron with the one true king, Scar. - 3rd Era of Olisio, the 5th age of lions."

Wow, Chartz was even weirder back then.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Imagine 2028...

Dulfite said:
Metallox said:

Imagine 2028...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I actually don't think much has changed.