By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machina-AX said:
Firefox user here. I've been using it for years now and I really can't see myself switching browsers in the foreseeable future.

Nice! props to the smart ones already using FF.

Around the Network

I switched a long time ago, but my pc crapped out on me. Now I suffer the misfortune of having to type everything on my Wii. :(

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Ouch that sucks, but I think the wii is the best non-computer web browsing experience.

FireFox will not cure cancer. It's a fine browser and I use it because I don't want to support Microsoft. But some of the claims in this thread are questionable.

Having used both (especially when using a friend's PC), both seem well suited for browsing the Internet. It's more of a matter of personal preference at this point.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I love Firefox, been using it for years. Love things like the adblock extension and the many other customizable features.

I also like Opera, dont use it much but it has some cool features built in but not as customizable as FF.

Around the Network

yeah

Mac: Safari>Firefox>Opera>netscape>no web browser>IE

Windows: Firefox>Opera>Safari(beta)>IE>Netscape>no web browser

bump.

Steve 3.2 said:
FireFox will not cure cancer. It's a fine browser and I use it because I don't want to support Microsoft. But some of the claims in this thread are questionable.

Having used both (especially when using a friend's PC), both seem well suited for browsing the Internet. It's more of a matter of personal preference at this point.

Thats a little fanboish don't you think? I do agree the fact that microsoft has midiocre things that get high praise just because it's there.

Windows media player<quicktime

IE<Opera, Safari, and FF.

NEW IPODS!!!

the up - down :mouse gesture refreshes the page

down - right : closes that tab

down -:new blank tab

down click + on a link : force open link in new tab

down - up : new tab with same content as tab you on now

FF can do that stuff???

dont be a fanboi

opera>ff>IE7

who cares about macs? thats like less then 5% of market. thats like tracking the best upcoming games for PS1 or XBox1.