By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you switched?

tmbh said:
Get firefox!!

Then install Adblock and Filterset.G.

No Script also very handy.

Must get Phishtank also!!

Webheads get the Web Developer Toolkit.

QFT thunderbird is kinda like outlook express, except better. Get that too! :o

Around the Network

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I use FireFox, and it IS much better than IE (at everything including speed), but my Wireless internet screws up with all browsers (only browsers, I don't know why) And for some reason, FireFox Eats up my ram (I only have 768 MB) like it's an all you can eat buffet, and stalls on the start (so does IE) Please HELP!!!

BTW, you CAN Get a session manager for Fox as an Add-On. It's called session manager and I have it.

EDIT: OK, I've Switched to wired, but it ISN'T Helping!!! >_< Someone PLZ HELP!!!

stof said:
Well I guess I've never come across this "single line of code" you keep talking about. Because so far I'm happier with Safari than I was even with FireFox. It hasn't crashed on me. Ever.

Yeah same here, I hope the bugs get fixed. I really love how Safari looks.

redspear said:
Wiitendo said:
The Windows version is buddy, Apple has been working longer and harder on Safari over the years then M$ has on vista. 80% of what you said is true about the windows version, not true, fixed, or opinions. Windows =FF AND Opera. Mac = FF and Safari Linux = FF and Opera

Nope I am talking about the Mac Version running in 10.4.9 on both G5 and especially on Intel Macs

Then your tryingan older version, or your mistaken. I haven't had any issues on Safari, dispite it not displaying ALL the websites.

Should I switch to Opera or firefox people?