By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

because Opera does the same things you are bringing up for FF but also has MOUSE GESTURES!! these are the best things to ever happen to browsing, even better then tabbed browsing! which Opera also had first. opera is also the most strict on following the actual protocols that are in place.

Around the Network

my avant browser has mouse gestures. for instance, if i hold the right button and drag in a top-left motion then it closes this tab....

there are others but thats the only one i use teehee

hate safari, i dislike the way it runs not the way it protects me.

Mozilla all the way.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Alexie Di Onie said:

Mozilla all the way.

QFT, I don't care what those Opera users say. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT FIREFOX IS THE MOST EFFICANT!

bump.

Around the Network

I've used Firefox once I got a PC desktop after graduating which was like 3 years ago. I used Safari with my ibook before that.

Unfortunately FF has been giving me memory issues lately, especially when I'm on any sites with streaming video.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

really? never happend to me, I been using FF forever.

Wiitendo said:
Alexie Di Onie said:

Mozilla all the way.

QFT, I don't care what those Opera users say. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT FIREFOX IS THE MOST EFFICANT!

Link...

Well, I've downloaded Firefox, goes extremely fast. Within a few minutes you have the browser. Only during downloading my firewall went automatically off, so be careful with that. I was getting sick and tired of the error pages which I've been receiving constantly with IE. Loading is going a lot faster now.

Edit: No favorites, where you can drop your favorite links? Or I must overlook something.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

FF + adblock + flashblock + gestures + image zoom + IE tab for those occasional website that won't use standards. I've got two gestures. down = open tab in background window, up = open tab in foreground window. All I need.