By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 will Be a Platform Moving Game Claims Sony

Considering microsoft and nintendo are staying mum about their line up, I wouldn't be so sure. Microsoft pulled a whallup with FF XIII announcement and Nintendo destroyed with Wii fit. Don't be cocky!

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

After Bioshock, Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty World at War, Dead Space, The Orange Box, Resistance 1&2, Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 I think that most people who would be motivated to buy a PS3 for a shooter game would have already bought a PS3.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Having just read the review in Edge I serously doubt it will be that influential.

The summing up went something like this.

KZ2 is memorable due to its Craft and Imagination.
Mainly because the first is sublime and the second non existent.

7/10

Killzone 2 is too hardcore in my opinion to appeal to casuals.

I really question if Killzone 2 can move sales of the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Cypher1980 said:
Having just read the review in Edge I serously doubt it will be that influential.

7/10

You are basing it off of the lowest review? Not saying you didn't get anything out of it but at the same time, it's not necessarily what all the sites that gave it a 9/10 think about Killzone 2.

Well Yes and No. I tend to trust Edge as 99 percent of the time they reflect my opinion as a gamer.

They are tough markers and the thing they seem to hate most is games that just regurgitate what has been produced before. That is IMHO why they only gave KZ2 a 7/10.

Other comments where that the games story stinks. In the Single Player mode its move from one generic firefight to a check point then rinse and repeat.

It may be a graphical powerhouse but I doubt many people will want to rush out and buy a Halo meets Resistance hybrid.

Cypher1980 said:
axumblade said:
Cypher1980 said:

7/10

You are basing it off of the lowest review? Not saying you didn't get anything out of it but at the same time, it's not necessarily what all the sites that gave it a 9/10 think about Killzone 2.

Well Yes and No. I tend to trust Edge as 99 percent of the time they reflect my opinion as a gamer.

They are tough markers and the thing they seem to hate most is games that just regurgitate what has been produced before. That is IMHO why they only gave KZ2 a 7/10.

Other comments where that the games story stinks. In the Single Player mode its move from one generic firefight to a check point then rinse and repeat.

It may be a graphical powerhouse but I doubt many people will want to rush out and buy a Halo meets Resistance hybrid.

No need to say something more, man. That was enough to everybody here understand your condition.

HappySqurriel said:

After Bioshock, Call of Duty 4/Call of Duty World at War, Dead Space, The Orange Box, Resistance 1&2, Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 I think that most people who would be motivated to buy a PS3 for a shooter game would have already bought a PS3.

Almost all of those shooters are on the 360 and some of them were even timed exclusives for the 360. How would those games make someone buy a PS3? 

haxxiy said:
Cypher1980 said:
axumblade said:
Cypher1980 said:

7/10

No need to say something more, man. That was enough to everybody here understand your condition.

Nice move. Avoiding someone's specific points and typecasting them from their second sentence is always an easy way to disregard their actual argument. Furthermore, doing so in incoherent English (see your second sentence) just puts icing on the cake. Normally I don't point out grammar mistakes, but I think you deserve it this time.

Sony’s SVP of marketing

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)