By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which games this generation will be considered classics in the future?

Hopefully FF13, Little big planet, MGS4, CoD4, possibly the Team ICO game.

Around the Network

deadrising or crackdown  oh and portal 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

depending on how far in "the future" we are talking I think

Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Brain Training (if we count current gen handhelds) and Nintendogs

will be considered "classics" (estimate for "in 10-40 years"), because only the exceptional well selling games that did something different will be remembered for a long time by enough people

Super Mario Galaxy... what else ?

Alan Wake(I believe it will reinvigorate the REAL Survival horror genre), Lost Odyssey, MGS4, SMG,  and I personally hope that vesperia will become one too. But all I'm absolutely certain of is that it'll be worth a lot of money someday in the future.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

MGS4,KZ2

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

super mario galaxy, metroid prime 3, sonic and the secret rings(for being the only good 3D sonic as of now), gears of war, fallout 3, no more heroes, uncharted.

MGS4, LBP, Killzone 2

Halo 3, MGS 4, GTA IV, Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, The next Zelda game

People are saying games that aren't even out yet will be classics. You got to love the gaming culture.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.