By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No LAN for Conduit and release date Confirmed

They have always said:

NO SPLITSCREEN

from the begining!

Why are people only choosing to moan now???

Or did you just choose to ignore there previous statements of splitscreen being highley unlikely????

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
LAN > online > splitscreen. I don't understand why some people prefer local splitscreen over lan. Is it more fun to play on a very small screen? What is the deal? :P

split screen multiplayer is a heck of alot easier and more convenient than getting 3+ people to lug around their 42" lcds, consoles, cables etc. to one person's house...and then try and figure out what rooms they can fit themselves in.

if your going to play in separate rooms, you might as well stay home and link up online.  and no equipment to haul around.

4 player splitscreen on 1 50" tv ftw!

I don't see the point of LAN in consoles withough splitscreen... are you gonna connect 1 wii per player??

I do with it had splitscreen.... that is the only thing console shooters have over computer fps....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

June 9th eh? thats a long way away. 121 days to be exact

don't really care about the lan, wouldn't use it anyway. But the no splitscreen is a bummer

Around the Network

I would probably never use the LAN feature, and I wonder what percentage of people would (can't be that high, I'd wager easily less than 10%).

The splitscreen I could use, it would be easier to introduce my girlfriend to Wii FPS playing if splitscreen was allowed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

damn, too bad there is no split screen. I prefer that over online. Nothing like the good old days with Goldeneye. I really want that game in the VC :s

It says "no splitscreen multiplayer", but maybe it has offline splitscreen (i.e. coop)?

Probably not, just asking.

NJ5 said:
It says "no splitscreen multiplayer", but maybe it has offline splitscreen (i.e. coop)?

Er, that would be splitscreen multiplayer too...

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
NJ5 said:

Er, that would be splitscreen multiplayer too...

Depends on the terminology, sometimes multiplayer refers to > 2 players and usually not co-op mode.