By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No LAN for Conduit and release date Confirmed

http://gonintendo.com/?p=71973

No splitscreen multiplayer either. I don't really mind, but I know a lot of people will. Especially with the news that Nintendo didn't allow HVS to have LAN.

I waited several minutes to see if anyone would put this up, so I guess I will :P

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

the date is june 9th, they have plenty of time to improve it.

I dont care for both lan and split screen. As long as the online is good and single player is good, that is all I care about. Nintendo not allowing lan, that I dont understand.

posted already

;)

but atleast we get to enjoy the other games from sega while this gets released

LAN is so last gen... As long as it has online... what's the point of LAN?

Around the Network

So far the game keeps getting better and better.

The hype meter just went down for this game.

I don't care about the no lan, since I wouldn't use it, but the no split screen is a major blow to my interest in the game. I don't care for shooters to much, but I would have liked to play one with my brother who probably won't buy the game.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

What's up with first person shooters not having split screen, first killzone 2, and now conduit, kinda makes me pissed. Damn, it makes me appreciate halo 3 split screen, more.

No split screen is a fail. Wii lan fps should be fun.