By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you still seeing the Wii as the "kiddy" console?

Hang on a minute. You guys are trying to tell us the console with the most adults gamers on it is the "kiddie" console?

Epic Fail.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Yes, I do still seeing the Wii as the "Kiddy" console.

I also think thats why its doing so well. Old people and children don't want (or aren't allowed in the case of children) to play violent games.

Mario and Zelda aren't for kids only, anyone can play them, but they certainly aren't mature games.

There's no law against kids buying violent games in fact they're the biggest buyers of GTA at my store, you just have to have a parent say it's ok and a good portion of them do, so typically the more violent games a console has the more kids play it and are attracted to, I've seen many more kids with an 360 then a Wii.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Viper1 said:
Hang on a minute. You guys are trying to tell us the console with the most adults gamers on it is the "kiddie" console?

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

I see it as a console. One that sucks.

Arius Dion said:
Viper1 said:

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

I too agree with the statement.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
Arius Dion said:
Viper1 said:

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

I, too, concur also, thusly.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Arius Dion said:
Viper1 said:

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

And so do I.

Snesboy said:
thekitchensink said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Arius Dion said:
Viper1 said:

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

And so do I.

*hops on bandwagon* I concur this statement to "teh max"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Snesboy said:
thekitchensink said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Arius Dion said:
Viper1 said:

Epic Fail.

My sentiments exactly.

And so do I.

*hops on bandwagon* I concur this statement to "teh max"

Yeah, most adults gamers on it!  Someone post a statistic and prove it to the nonWiilievers!