By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 on track to shatter Gears 2 day one sales?

"Sony is now in position to become number 1 once again"

Around the Network

KZ2 is turning out to be an awesome addition to the PS3 library. But a magazine posting articles like this is just plain idiotic. Hype is one thing, being realistic is another.

lol. sigh.

Tagged for later.

PLEASE can we ban the website hiphopgamer like neo-gaf has banned vg chartz?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I wouldn't agree with this even if you paid me. The backlash from agreeing with this could end up being massive, lol.

As for being called a flop later on, I think GG said they expect 2.5M LTD sales for the game, so this is what it should be based on.

Someone correct me if the GG expectation numbers are wrong, this is what I read in a few threads here.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Haha, no. Can't wait for NPD day though.

I expect 2million first day sales.

damn...means this game will flop.

Oh god.

This game will be a failure if people start thinking it'll hit Gears 2 day one sales.

I think it'll be a great game and sell well, but if we start putting benchmarks without understanding that 360 has a bigger userbase and Gears 2 comes off of a truly amazing original (compared to the smaller ps3 base and Killzone 2's lacklustre original), this game will FAIL.