By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 on track to shatter Gears 2 day one sales?

blue-lady said:
So is being a Halo-killer the appointed requirement for Killzone 2 to be a success?

seems like thats the bar they are setting in for again.... Kinda high if you ask me.

though KZ2 does have the advantage of a larger install base to sell to...

it amazes me that halo 3 still has just over a 30% attach rate thats a lot of gamers 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
iron_megalith said:
Damn.... More bullets for the 360 fanboys.... Can we just call this utter BS for being too unrealistic?

Could have been worst... like a Halo killer

Anyhow I'm no fb so ... go KZ2 !!

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

its things like this that bring shame to the gaming community

quick call in the dr before he dies of his shame level!

I don't own a PS3 or intend to buy one anytime soon, But I am actually happy for sony, finally they have a game that will be an instant hit, and be added to there portfolio of good games.

there is already a thread on how KZ2 would break Halo3 day 1 sale record in EU based on the pre-orders. Now this.

Anything less than record breaking launch for KZ2 would be a disappointment now.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

He needs to get off Sony's Nuts!

I think everyone agrees that Hiphopgamer should be banned from vgchartz

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Its going to be tough. Xbox has a larger install base and PS3 owners always show the tendency to buy less software.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Sheer userbase won't let this happen. While KZ2 is a really great title, it would be lucky to sell to 20% of the ps3's users especially since some also have 360s and force themselves to believe that nothing good can release on their ps3s LMAO.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

What is this? No, just no.