By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 on track to shatter Gears 2 day one sales?

So is being a Halo-killer the appointed requirement for Killzone 2 to be a success?

Around the Network

This dumbass hiphopgamer came out of no where. All he had to do was fellate Sony and now we have to put up with his asinine articles being put up all over the forum because it's exactly what fanboys want to hear.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Okay, NPD, GFK etc don't get the numbers of wal-mart but HipHopGamer does. :D

day one sales were like 1.9 million, right? (FW VGC) so to shatter these sales would be like 2.5 million. Well selling 30% more is still not something I would call "shatter" but okay. That is not going to happen but what really amazes me is:

"Killzone 2 is on it’s way to being a world wide phenomenal hit for sony’s black box and can possibly compete against Halo 3 as far as numbers"

WTF?! Halo is on perfect track to sell 10 million units. The first week was 3.8 million (sold to customer - NOT retail!) So how can you think K2 can do this? K2 can be happy to sell Halo3s first two weeks lifetime. Which is far from bad, 4.6 million is a great number.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Claude cracks me up.

LMAO funniest member on this site right now.

Damn.... More bullets for the 360 fanboys.... Can we just call this utter BS for being too unrealistic?

Around the Network

SIGH... KILLZONE 2 FLOPS,BOMBED,FAIL ETC THREADS CONFIRMED ONCE THE FW SALES FOR KZ2 IS UP.

No way.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
SIGH... KILLZONE 2 FLOPS,BOMBED,FAIL ETC THREADS CONFIRMED ONCE THE FW SALES FOR KZ2 IS UP.

I could be wrong, but I think your Caps Lock is on.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Infamy79 said:
I propose a permanent ban for any user posting content from Hip Hop Gamer

this. why people talk about this guys? he is at the same level a patcher so why listen?

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Threads like this will only make sales more disappointing...your choice fanbros