By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Trying to think of nice ways to make my forum better. Wish I could make it like this forum, it's amazing, I love the VGChartz Buddy on the side of the screen.

Around the Network

I like this thread, I think its a good thread.

I hate black holes,.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Why can't Yoda just let some shit slide? Does he have to call Luke Skywalker out on everything?

Luke: "Yoda is a great warrior"
Yoda: "Wars not make one great"

Luke: "I'll try."
Yoda: "Do or do not. There is no try."

Luke: "It's too big"
Yoda: "Size matters not."

Would it kill him to say: "You are right?" every now and then? Shit. HE was the one in charge when all of the Jedi died!

d21lewis said:
Why can't Yoda just let some shit slide? Does he have to call Luke Skywalker out on everything?

Luke: "Yoda is a great warrior"
Yoda: "Wars not make one great"

Luke: "I'll try."
Yoda: "Do or do not. There is no try."

Luke: "It's too big"
Yoda: "Size matters not."

Would it kill him to say: "You are right?" every now and then? Shit. HE was the one in charge when all of the Jedi died!

Its about Luke being a cocky little bitch, Yoda needs to slap him down a peg or two.

Around the Network

*sighs* ...Life; For the first time, I think I am depressed. I'm not even sure.

Writing Moe Wars Visual Novel script got 4 pages so far. I'm so bored out of my mine.

I have an idea for a movie or a novel that's almost guaranteed to be a smash. If only I knew who to tell the concept to.... I have a phenomenon in my own mind!

I had one too, but it hard to tell anyone at the top.

That why I made Moe Wars, to work my story around it. The story isn't as good as my original story I made up but it will get there the more I work on it. Took me 10 years to perfect the last story.

I love to dwell upon my amazing thread.

It's like a community of it's own :)