By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I miss you guys

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
I miss you guys <3

What the hell?  I just mentioned you YESTERDAY and today, you appeared!  I think I have it.  I have the power!!  

And we miss you too, Ash.

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
I miss you guys <3

What the hell?  I just mentioned you YESTERDAY and today, you appeared!  I think I have it.  I have the power!!  

And we miss you too, Ash.

You.... You SUMMONED me!? *wipes away tear* sniff.

You were gone!And now you're back! What sorcery is this?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

You.... You SUMMONED me!? *wipes away tear* sniff.

You were gone!And now you're back! What sorcery is this?

You know how that old wizard fell off of that cliff fighting the balrog in Lord of the Rings and then suddenly he came back?  Well, it was nothing like that....but yeah, I came back.  Don't question it.  Just go with it.

trashleg said:
I miss you guys <3

Welcome back, isnt it great to be British?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
trashleg said:
I miss you guys <3

I thought you said Scots weren't British after Murray disappointed you during Wimbledon!

Signature goes here!

Carl2291 said:
trashleg said:
I miss you guys <3

I'm only in England to infiltrate and sabotage. Just you wait.

TruckOSaurus said:

I thought you said Scots weren't British after Murray disappointed you during Wimbledon!

I only wanted him to go through so I could see his hopes and dreams shattered by Fedegod.

trashleg said:

I'm only in England to infiltrate and sabotage. Just you wait.

Youre in Lancashire, good luck finding anything worth sabotaging

In actual gaming news, I finally joined Steam (yaaay) and I'm wondering if I should play POrtal 1 before I get Portal 2.. Hm.

trashleg said:
In actual gaming news, I finally joined Steam (yaaay) and I'm wondering if I should play POrtal 1 before I get Portal 2.. Hm.

I highly recommend it. It should be really cheap, it's a very short game (so you'll be playing Portal 2 in no time), it's very enjoyable and you'll get a ton of awesome GlaDOS quotes.

Edit: Just checked the Steam store and if you haven't purchased the games yet and you're not too impatient I'd wait a bit before purchasing them. The Portal games are often on sale so you could save a few bucks by waiting it out.

Signature goes here!