By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This gen is starting off really boring.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

It's all Cranky Kong's fault. That bastard.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

d21lewis said:

They always do, that's why I'm waiting a year or two till I get my PS4. I still have to many games to play and beat on the PS3, hell I even have a bunch on the PS2 as well!

I need to get fired or laid off.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Then do what I'm doing; Enjoying the best of the last gen. I read that you wanted to go through the old Gears games again. Let me know if you're interested in partnering up over Live. I've only played through Gears 3 once and I used to go through the campaigns numerous times to get all the SP achievements (minus the "Seriously" achievements). It would be nice to make use of this subscription for a change.

As for what's on my mind... The forum has all but forgotten me. It's time to rebuild and let everyone know who I am.

Sounds good.  I have one more day of work and then I get a week off.  I'll try to get up with you one day.

This is a cold and long winter. I await spring. I am also back on this forum. Cheers.

Around the Network

Bring on the sun :)

Why on earth do I have to pay the same amount of money for shoes as some genetic giant with huge feet?

Hmm, pie.

^LOL

This is my favorite thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Googling pictures for vaginas, but this time it really is for educational purposes. :p