By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Should there be a spy unit that only wears skintight uniforms on every mission they go?

Around the Network

Doing decently well. Got a new job, and then a second new job to go with the first one (between them i'll make enough money to get by, huzzah!). Trying (as my signature said) to rebuild my social life, which partly entails my recent infatuation with a girl at my school, and now debating how to approach her.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Just searching for a bit of simplicity. Just kinda finding it difficult to deal with other peoples problems as a distraction from my own.

I turned my 3DS on, and then my PS3 randomly turns on. wtf right

Apparently the PS3 was activated in Remote Play because that's what the screen shows. But I didn't even touch my Vita and is not turned on. Super creepy and I don't know why it happened. It isn't automatic update because that is set from 4-6AM. The screen showed that remote play was activated, so maybe someone else in my apartment used remote play on their own vita?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
I turned my 3DS on, and then my PS3 randomly turns on. wtf right

Apparently the PS3 was activated in Remote Play because that's what the screen shows. But I didn't even touch my Vita and is not turned on. Super creepy and I don't know why it happened. It isn't automatic update because that is set from 4-6AM. The screen showed that remote play was activated, so maybe someone else in my apartment used remote play on their own vita?

Sony-Nintendo merger confirmed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

It feels like i've got everything I could want in life right now, except i'm not happy. As i said, i just scored a second job that will tie down my financial problems at least until the end of the year, boost my resume like nobody's business, and i get to keep my other job and still have nights and weekends free in all cases. Doing good in class so far, enjoying them. Got some good video games coming down the pipe this year. Have a TV antenna so i can get a little background noise going on busy homework days.

Could be that girl i'm crushing on is making me melancholy (i've noticed a few old nervous habits creep back into my style since the party where i met her), or possibly just a hormonal shift (my moods shift in about a six-week cycle)

Or maybe a minor run of bad luck last night. First spent 90 minutes chipping away at the last dungeon of Zelda II... only to discover that i don't have the Thunder spell which means i can't beat the Thunderbird that comes right before Dark Link, the final boss, so i had to reset and scrap the whole night's progress. That and i figured out that there isn't the right kind of data for the paper topic i had worked on for a few days, and so had to scrap that whole thing too. Went to bed feeling fairly surly after that. Today i'm going to re-attack both with gusto, though. Beat Zelda II (with heavy save-state abuse, mind) and make good progress on the new paper topic i picked.

I got the green light to run again.

My country remains part of the UK. Moving forward with this. Enjoying the level of political engagement but sad at the reasons No won (currency and pensions).

Haven't felt like gaming in a few months now. Complete gamer apathy.

Working 12-hour days this weekend in my fire lab, which is gonna be fun.

And I'm outta Nutella. Damn it.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

made a gif

went home last night with three bottles of cider and a jar of nutella for dinner.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

just waiting for a reason to use this pic.  I'll just store it here for safe keeping. :)