My roommate is apparently going out again, though he's done a damn good job of keeping it quiet. Makes me feel vaguely jealous, since i've considered myself to be the one with the better social skills of the two of us

I guess i'm still lost on the whole "how to meet girls" thing, as i don't think i know anyone around here i would even want to go out with...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:

It's like I'm looking into a mirror.

It doesn't matter how hard I try,it never seems to be enough...it's never enough.I try to please the people around me,but somehow I end up being alone at the end of the day.Or at least that's how I feel.Never does a day pass without asking myself if I did the right thing or not.And the same question keeps haunting me : ''Why can't I be like the others?Why can't I be happy like those people out there?''

I keep telling myself that something is missing,and that it will eventually fill in by itself.But that day seems to be miles away from me.

Hopefully not a mirror from the future, seeing as I've got 5 years on ya.

Yeah. Those are the same questions. I can't put aside my own thoughts and just live in the moment and enjoy anything. And I used to tell myself the same thing. It'll get better, it'll get better... and nothing.

For me it all started back in highschool when I gave my all to this girl. I was right next to her through 3 relationships and 3 breakups. People told me I was crazy. I probably am! But I didn't care. It just felt right with her but she just never saw it that way and it absolutely crushed my self-confidence. How could I give so much to something and not succeed? Before then I'd never tasted failure. I was always a straight-A+ student. I was told to skip grades but refused to because of my friends. Anyways, since then I've been afraid of trying new things in fear of failure. I'm constantly doubting myself because if the thing that mattered just about the most to me fell through, how could anything else be seen as worth the effort?

I sit there and feel I just don't belong there when people around me are having a good time. I also feel out of place because I don't tend to have anything in common with those around me. I don't drink, I don't dance, I don't smoke, I'm strung to my belief of staying a virgin until marriage, no one else in my circle is Hindu (so things like not eating meat, polytheism, etc.)... and everyone around me just ends up feeling uncomfortable and unnatural when they learn these things about me. And the other thing is just how direct I am with people. I can't small talk in real life. I will always make the situation weird by putting up a real question in the middle of a conversation. Something that I believe everyone thinks about but no one ever speaks to. I guess it just weirds people out that I'm interested in genuinely knowing them instead of just what's on the outside or how their weekend was. And it makes me feel really out of place that no one else appears to dive deeper into the people around them.

And all these things combined make me doubt more every day that anything will come along and fix what's wrong.

What's the deal with dreams? I had one last night with a surprise twist ending and when I woke up, I actually remembered it. I thought to myself how awesome it was. Now, I have only the faintest recollection of the details.

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

Just in time for Halloween I think I just discovered "something" growing in my closet. Needless to say I am scared shitless and can't wait until my mom gets home so she can take care of it. Hopefully it doesn't eat her.

Stay tuned for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I just made the best ever facebook profile picture, which i'll upload tommorow.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
So there's lots on my mind as of late. Most (actually all) of it seems trivial from a logical point of view but hardly does the mind get to pursue logic.

Since last time...
- Still unemployed and now I'm finding it hard to even try.
- At least I'm gaining weight now. I finally understand how one can be led to fill that bottomless, unfillable hole in one's self with food.
- My legs and feet are aching when I have to stand/walk probably due to mass atrophy over the last 2 months.
- I've got a major crush on someone I've gotten to know over the last month but chances of us ever meeting in real life are slim to none

I'm beginning to believe all over again that it's just not worth the effort most of the time.

Try reading a book called "feeling good".

I used to be extremely depressed (had suicidal thoughts 4 hours a day, kept 100 sleeping pills in my room "just-in-case"), and that book really helped me (although I also went to a psychologist).
Now, the first thing that you should do, in my opinion, is to talk about it.
Like, really talk about it, physically, not typing it into the computer, you'll be amazed by the difference, and the sense of relief.
Second, you should try reading the book "the game" by Niel Strauss (and finish it) to realize that your love life can change, far beyond what you can imagine, if you need more source materials about success with women just ask me on my wall.

Now, several tips:
-Never be afraid to fail, because to fail is the only way to improve, you should try and fail as much as you can, not by not giving it all, but by finding new ways to fail.
-Whenever you do fail, ask yourself what you're going to do better next time, remember the lesson learned, remember that it's the only important thing.
-Stop caring what other pepole think, they don't matter, especialy strangers, you're never going to see them again, as long as they won't beat you, they can do you no harm.
-if you have problems having small talk with pepole, just go out, to shopping malls streets or whatever, and try having conversations with pepole, remember, your emotions will tell you that you should stop. push them aside and use your logic as your sole compass.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

d21lewis said:
What's the deal with dreams? I had one last night with a surprise twist ending and when I woke up, I actually remembered it. I thought to myself how awesome it was. Now, I have only the faintest recollection of the details.

dreams are even wierder than that.   sometimes something will remind of a dream and then i will remember it....but several minutes later i will completely forget the dream again.  so the memories of the dream are retained, but inaccessible

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Being gay is the best part of my day. lol!

-An atom is sitting at the bar having a drink. He says to the bartender, "Crap, I think I lost an electron..."

The bartender says "Are you sure?"

He replies, "I'm positive!"

-Wanna here a potassium joke? K.
-Two men walk in a bar. The first man says, "I'd like some H2O." The second man says, "Hey, that sounds good. I'll have some H2O too."

...The second man died.

-A small piece of sodium that lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner. "Oh Bunsen, my flame," the sodium pined. "I melt whenever I see you," The Bunsen burner replied, "It's just a phase you're going through."

-a neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink.

the bartender says, "For you? No charge!"

-Q: If H2O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice?

A: H2O cubed.

-I told a chemistry joke once.

It didn't get a reaction.

-Iron man = Fe Male

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

Fuck viruses, if I want to illegally stream sports not available in America any other way a damn well will. Copyright laws can kiss my ass if they don't bring it.