By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PSwii60 said:
I licked my right index finger in a non-sexual manner, as I hold a beer in my left hand thinking I shall keep this modified Tony Stark goatee for quite some time. One of its modified, interesting quality is the Mohawk on my chin. This I will establish its name as the Trick Tickler. I then proceeded to lick my lips, gleaming with pride.

Yes. I curse all the ed.fickles and the how.dangs out thurr ~

Dafuq?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

These Taquitos are waaayyy too addicting... O_O

Signalstar said:

Dafuq?

Well. I said, non-sexual

Trying to grow a beard like a real man.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Trying to grow a beard like a real man.

Yuckkk... don't do it... just don't.  

Around the Network

Well I might as well take the 7000 post, keep up tradition.

Leave for E3 tomorrow. Invited to Sony AND Nintendo conference this year. Will be epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Hey all! I'm back for E3 (so jelly of Signalstar) and the length of my return will depend largely on how I perceive the community over the next few days.

As for the update I know you all crave so much... (I'm laughing so hard inside that I just pee'd myself a little)

I've been busy with work. Since starting I've taken a dive into Windows Phone 7 development, Xbox 360 app development, a bit of XNA development, web technologies learning (HTML, CSS, Javascript), returned quite heavily to my drawing hobby (my 3DS buddies can attest to that), gaming (Binary Domain and The Witcher 2 are amazing! I also can't wait to pick up Dragon's Dogma - loved the demo!) - and that's all outside of my 11 or so hours a day spend on work per weekday (average).

Needless to say something had to give and so I made the difficult choice to leave this place for a while while I got settled into my job; this place that means more to me than a lot could comprehend. Things are still pretty hectic but E3 is something I wouldn't dare miss with my gaming family. It would be like missing Christmas with your real family!

*Hugs Father for he has returned*

Hmmm. This place feels like home now that you are back. ^_^ 

(Congrats on the great job!!)

*thinking about terminating my facebook account*

Is upset trasharmthesister is back... actually I never knew he was gone.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson