By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Red4ADevil said:
*thinking about terminating my facebook account*

Not before you back-up all your photos!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

@ hatmoza. I'm not worried about that. They all from my HDD; they haven't gone anyhere. But thanks for reminding me anyway. *still can't quote or edit my posts!!*

looking at this thread back on teh hot topics section made me think it was one of my threads.. but then I realized it's just one of teh rip offs made for success.. how sad

mM
leo-j said:
looking at this thread back on teh hot topics section made me think it was one of my threads.. but then I realized it's just one of teh rip offs made for success.. how sad

Get outta here Leo-J!

Shouldn't you be a zombie anyway?

Been playing TC:GR Future Soldier lately, pretty good game, the camping online is getting on my nerves though.

Also started playing League of Legends, suffice to say I am hooked..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

I got my degree. First class, with Honours. I'm a motherflippin' scientist :D

I need to start working out for the Spartan Sprint in August. Ugh. And I need a job. Please?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trasharmdsister12 said:

Congratulations! It's the best feeling ever, isn't it?

All the best with that! I haven't worked out in a couple of months. I miss it but I've had no time. I haven't even had time to keep up with E3 news! P.S. What's the Spartan Sprint?

VGChartz is hiring for full-time members.

I've been stuck on this problem at work for a little while and it just doesn't make sense to me anymore. The behavior my of code is so inconsistent and I've spent so much time and energy trying to work out why. I have a deadline EOD and I've been suffering from insomnia since the weekend so I'm dizzyingly tired right now. Oddly though, this morning is the best work I've done in a week so maybe the key to my success is being stretched too thin. It's a catch-22. I have to kill myself to be sufficiently productive in my own eyes but I'm trying to be productive in order to afford a life which is lost in being productive, which should afford me a life which.... 

Um.. actually, I was more relieved than anything. But it doesn't feel special like I thought it would.. maybe on my actual graduation day I'll be excited by it.

The Spartan Sprint :D ... http://www.spartanrace.com/spartan-sprint-obstacle-course-race.html

I have -£1740 in the bank and my limit is 1800. UGHHHH.

I know the feeling, you need to pressure yourself sooo much in order to do anything. I was the same in uni - only getting reports done in the 2 days before hand in, even tho I'd been sitting looking at them for a month! GOod luck getting the rest of it finished, wish I could help :C

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I have to get Cortisone injections in my wrist...please let this work!!

spurgeonryan said:
Gilgamesh said:

It usually helps alot when you get a cortisone shot! Using your wrist less also helps. Instead of a shot I just gave my wrists a break for a while after I was in the Army and they are fine now, even after being on the computer way more now.

Well this is what happened to me, I was working and messed up my wrist but didn't think anything about it until about 3 months later the pain was unbearable so I seen some guy and he said I got Dequervians tedonitis I think and I been wearing a splint for the last two month and I can't use my thumb on my right hand, I've been doing physio therapy for those two months and things have improved a lot but I apparently plateau and it's not getting better, so the guy i was seeing said i need to get a Cortisone shot.

Fingers are crossed this fixes it, I need to get out of this house and work, I'm bored!

spurgeonryan said:
Gilgamesh said:
spurgeonryan said:
Gilgamesh said:

It usually helps alot when you get a cortisone shot! Using your wrist less also helps. Instead of a shot I just gave my wrists a break for a while after I was in the Army and they are fine now, even after being on the computer way more now.

Well this is what happened to me, I was working and messed up my wrist but didn't think anything about it until about 3 months later the pain was unbearable so I seen some guy and he said I got Dequervians tedonitis I think and I been wearing a splint for the last two month and I can't use my thumb on my right hand, I've been doing physio therapy for those two months and things have improved a lot but I apparently plateau and it's not getting better, so the guy i was seeing said i need to get a Cortisone shot.

Fingers are crossed this fixes it, I need to get out of this house and work, I'm bored!

I thought it was carpel Tunnel. Tendonitis is a bad situation. After all of the physical thearapy can you move your thumb now?

Yes but I still feel a sharp pain and my thumb still does this clicking motion when I move it a certain way (really bad for it), so the pain went for a 15/10 to a 2/10 now, so much better, but it just stopped getting better over the last two weeks, he said it HAS to be pain free to be fixed. So he said I now need an injection which has a 85% chance of curing it for good, but for some people it can come back in a week or month.