By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At home and was actually ikea comfortable playing 80's music and thought Gloria Stefan's right that the rhythm eventually got me, but according to my herbal guru in regards to my x-factor love skill, savor it as it appeared to have been angered for an unknown reason, it needed love so it was said, it was written, and it was loved. At one point, a sea turtle nonchalantly came in and took a hit!

Around the Network

One of my fear is some cook at some random restaurant will unknowingly have a booger plummet down onto my food, or some soury sweat trickle its way down my soup

I have to stay awake for at least 10-12 hours. Ugh.... hdjsgfauj! I'm so sleepy though! ;A;

I just went on a hot air balloon. It was pretty cool

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

"What if, the light at the end of the tunnel, that you see when you die, is just you being pushed out another vagina?"

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
"What if, the light at the end of the tunnel, that you see when you die, is just you being pushed out another vagina?"

i suppose that's one way of looking at it

Almost finished my first full 40 hour work week. Getting up everyday is rough. Its an internship too so I don't earn a real wage. I enjoy it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Almost finished my first full 40 hour work week. Getting up everyday is rough. Its an internship too so I don't earn a real wage. I enjoy it though.

Congrats. The first few weeks is the hardest. Once you get the rythym it becomes a lot easier.

I can't decide if I am going to re-calk my bathtub tonight or go play Big 2 with friends.

too many cute animals!