By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will RE5 PS3 outsell RE5 360?? Predictions?

darthdevidem01 said:

Will Re5 playstation 3 version outsell the RE5 360 version?

what do you all think.

I actually don't think it will....but the battle will be closer imo than most want to believe.

predictions

It depends on how well it sells in Japan. If it sells well in Japan for the PS3, overall it will. I'm still getting the XBox 360 version anyways.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

Well sinse first day sales in Japan is PS3 222K and X360 56K, I'm gonna have to take a wild guess and say PS3 version will outsell X360 version

lol I made this thread....

anyways

RE5 PS3 > RE5 360 imo LTD

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

bardicverse said:
No. Even if Japan's ratio is large in favor of PS3, the US ratio always triples it in favor of the 360. Others usually breaks even or has 2:1 in favor of 360. I expect WW to favor Xb360 at least 2:1.

What recent game has the 360 at 2:1 to the PS3 in Others?

Xen - without looking at charts, I remember GTA4 doing such? Unless 8 months ago isnt what you mean by recent?

Around the Network

has any body seen the 1st day sales in JP there 220k to 56k it well be a larger gap for 1st week that will be like over a 180k difference that the 360 will have to make up in only NA

Ps3 will win in Others look at SF4 that just released it sold more on the ps3

360 is going to need a lot of help in NA which i dont think it will get and even if it does the margin ps3 will have from JP and others will be to big

ps3 RE5>360 RE5 first week and lifetime case closed

Play Me

I think Xbox will be ahead. Capcom have dissapointed me so far for Ps3. My brand new copy of DMC 4 would freeze in random spots throughout the game, ruining progress and the installs on a lot of their games are a big deal for people who don't upgrade their HD.