By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will RE5 PS3 outsell RE5 360?? Predictions?

well 360 has a better chance because USA and a small game called KZ2 will steal RE5 sales on the ps3. that been said i think the ps3 will win in sales.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Could go either way, 360 people who like shooters may dispise RE5 controls.

i can see ps3 winning WW thanks to japan but killzone 2 will cut its first week sales

It can go either way, but then again, most of the complaints about the controls come from Xbox 360 owners who wanted a generic shooter like Gears of War who are now saying that they aren't going to buy the game.

I really do believe that this is a game that will sell th most in the US, so unless something unexpected happens most of those sales will be for the xbox.

I do hope tat i don't have to point out why....

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network

The ps3 version of RE5 won't outsell the 360 version, and, not only that, anyone who wants to bet me, bring it.

ok most people say that killzone is going to hurt RE5 on ps3
but what about the 360 version does no one think that halo wars or star ocean will hurt RE5 on 360?

PS3, thx to europe and japan!

Yes!!! In JPN!!!

4 ≈ One

So the 8 million install base advantage that the 360 has means ... nothing?