By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't know but the 2nd pic reminds me of Tomb Raider 3...... (not in a good way)

Around the Network

Now we need to see vids, only those will show if the environment interaction thing is a gimmick that you'll rarely use, or something really integrated into the game

Graphics are kinda yeesh, though

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BengaBenga said:
haxxiy said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@words of wisdom

they are not from the DS version.....definetely not

they are from the PSP version probably

agreed

Yep.

Which will be the same as the Wii version 

Please do not say terrible things like that!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well the environments look nice even if the character models leave something to be desired.

motion based whip combat? Uh oh... That would be awesome with WM+ and some physics engine but otherwise likely pretty lame. But this is probably like Lara Croft with more exploration than combat so it could be okay in small doses.

Multiplayer plane and tank games? In an Indy game? What? Unless they are really solid, I'd just as soon not have them.

Run-for-your-life moments with onscreen gesture prompts. I'm really, really beginning to hate God of War for popularizing these button/gesture prompt scenes. I'm really beginning to hate them altogether.

yay for co-op and mutiplayer! this and wii sports will make awesome group games. the conduit can be my single player game

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

btw who else hopes that the extra player will be his dad:P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Not much to look at, but it could still play fun.

Co-op play will be interesting to see, quick time events will not.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

megaman79 said:

• For those old-school gamers there is nothing better than unlocking the classic Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis game!

So the re-release of Fate of Atlantis has Staff of Kings like bonus game. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:
megaman79 said:

• For those old-school gamers there is nothing better than unlocking the classic Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis game!

So the re-release of Fate of Atlantis has Staff of Kings like bonus game. 

Totally awesome... I wonder when Lucasarts realizes that they can release all their SCUMM games on the wii and make money with it....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Sounds awesome. Really awesome. The 'highly interactive HotSet' invirionments sounds cool, if they end up being highly interactive.

Im not going to judge the graphics just yet, but ill say ive seen better, even on Wii. But remember guys, Wii games dont look well in still-screen shots.