By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ECC said:
WOW!!!

this looks ugly?

well......... nothing to see here folks

Could be a good game anyway.

Around the Network

Well I never pass judgment til I see it in motion but man that is not looking so great. Although I doubted I'd have ever bought an Indy game for graphical prowesses but I know they can do better than this for a Wii game.

But I like the features so far describing the game.

LOL, remember when this game was announced and people got excited for being a Wii Exclusive. Not anymore huh

Ari_Gold said:
LOL, remember when this game was announced and people got excited for being a Wii Exclusive. Not anymore huh

People do get excited over things that seem weird to others but let them have their moments as it is not ours to judge.  Can't say Indy video games has ever been a big selling/excitemtn point for me either but I can see how others it could be.

Zucas said:
Ari_Gold said:

People do get excited over things that seem weird to others but let them have their moments as it is not ours to judge. Can't say Indy video games has ever been a big selling/excitemtn point for me either but I can see how others it could be.

Gee that would be nice, letting Wii fans have their moment. That shit aint ever going to happen with these Nintendo thread graphics trolls.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
Zucas said:
Ari_Gold said:

People do get excited over things that seem weird to others but let them have their moments as it is not ours to judge. Can't say Indy video games has ever been a big selling/excitemtn point for me either but I can see how others it could be.

Gee that would be nice, letting Wii fans have their moment. That shit aint ever going to happen with these Nintendo thread graphics trolls.

You don't have to be troll to admit it looks like smeared poo. There's no excuse for that kind of laziness, and it's a good indication that the rest of the game has also had minimal effort put into it.

megaman79 said:
Zucas said:
Ari_Gold said:

Well they did have their moment. But i do find it hilarious how the were hyping the game for the graphics and CGI as you can read for yourself in this thread.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2864.

That clearly is an example of how wii gamers get excited for anything just for the fact of bein Wii exclusive.

BengaBenga said:
haxxiy said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@words of wisdom

they are not from the DS version.....definetely not

they are from the PSP version probably

agreed

Yep.

Which will be the same as the Wii version

No Doubt about that =/

Ari_Gold said:
megaman79 said:
Zucas said:
Ari_Gold said:

Well they did have their moment. But i do find it hilarious how the were hyping the game for the graphics and CGI as you can read for yourself in this thread.

That clearly is an example of how wii gamers get excited for anything just for the fact of bein Wii exclusive.

And just like PS3/360gamers get hyped over anything with a gun in it or a sci fi setting.  I mean why people get hyped over various things is beyond me but it really has to do with the marketing.  Which is why they waste all this time and money making all these visually pleasing trailers and CGI to stir up the hype.  Or for the shooters, all those generic run throughs of epic proportion that make the games look liek a real war battle.

I think limiting it to just Wii fans would be silly.  Pretty much on the forums with gamers, they get psyched over an announcement over any game with really not justification aside from the announcement itself.  Why?  Well it can be used as an arguing point for their own self-interests for a console or company or whatever. 

Ari_Gold said:
megaman79 said:
Zucas said:
Ari_Gold said:

I only count two people who actually thought that vid was in-game graffix. Plus, with all the crap the "hardcore" gamers have been flinging at Wii gamers for the past two years, it's nice to see western publishers giving the Wii some kind of exclusive.

360 Tag - narfwack