By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
celine said:
megaman79 said:

• For those old-school gamers there is nothing better than unlocking the classic Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis game!

So the re-release of Fate of Atlantis has Staff of Kings like bonus game. 

ha ha ha ha ha!

Seriously though Fate of Atlantis was a great game, that a pretty cool bonus.

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap

Around the Network

Well, since LucastArts had never workin on a Nintendo platform since Jedi Outcast.... maybe we won't see a huge graphical improvement on this game for Wii.

I'm sold because if the Fate of Atlantis

To those who are wondering, the Fate of Atlantis bonus is Wii-exclusive content:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/03/new-indys-fate-of-atlantis-bonus-is-wii-only/

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

zleep said:
Sounds fun, looks ugly.

+1 for me.......but I'll reverse the order, so my sentence ends on a happy note.

Looks ugly, sounds fun!

lol ugly, If this was for PS3 i would rent it for a weekend

Around the Network

Those are PSP images/pics?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
Those are PSP images/pics?

Maybe that and Wii graphics, maybe only PSP. Would be weird if the first screens of the game where from only PSP. Just sit back and wait for the truth to unfold.

I know, I am a little late for the conversation, but if you check the link http://www.lucasarts.com/games/indianajones/ than you will see that there is also a PS2 Version announced. (This destroyed my illusions ...) Also there is nothing mentioned on the website from which version the screenshoots are.

@Cthulhu: If your PS3 has bc you really can rent it ...

Those are the wii version screenshots. You can see it on the third pircture: red rings show you where to aim the wiimote.

The game will probably be bad. Looks awefull.

@Tremble: I just stated the facts. (That it is not mentioned on the website from which version the screenshoots are.) You just made an educated guess. But these red rings could also be markers where you should put the Stylus from the DS. Or they could even be markers which appear in all versions. However, I also believe (not know) that the screenshoots are from the wii-version. (Especially after I read that there is a PS2-Version.)