By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indiana Jones Wii

@ hentai_11

Interesting! I think I have seen games that looks better then this on PS2, that could be a sign that these are Wi screens as they don't have to be PS2 screens because the PS2 can do better. Or something like that. :)

Anyhow, should take less then a month before we get more info and screens, I think.

Around the Network

I've also seen games, which looked worse than this on PS2 ...

However, if they used the PS2 as the main development plattform, than it could really happen, that the PS2-Version looks better than the Wii-Version ...

Lets wait and see ...

famousringo said:
To those who are wondering, the Fate of Atlantis bonus is Wii-exclusive content:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/03/new-indys-fate-of-atlantis-bonus-is-wii-only/

I hope it's a bonus and not an unlockable. LucasArts not only forcing me to buy this game because Atlantis would be awesome on wii is smart business. Forcing me to actually play the lazy effort I'm seeing in th OP is too much.

2 more screens added

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The game is also on ps2. I hope that doesn't mean it's going to hurt the wii specific controls or dumb down the graphics.

Around the Network

erm. i am guessing that this is the megadrive version? at least try and make the game look decent i mean even the ps1 has games that can rival this for graphics. i know the Wii can do better i mean look at conduit, super mario galaxy and stuff. even wii-sports puts the graphics for this game to shame and that game does not need good graphics to sell.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Ignore my last post, i was just shocked by the texture work on the faces thats all. i am to used to playing my ps3 tis all, sorry people the game dont look that bet now looking back at it but to be honest its like looking at a dreamcast launch tittle.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

well its too late now, your reported

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Is that even 480p?