By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the Wii ever get...

scottie said:
windbane said:
scottie said:
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Resident Evil Wii edition (Japan only so far)
Resident Evil 0 Wii edition (Japan only so far)
Cursed Mountain
Alone in the Dark
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Dead Rising
Obscure: The Aftermath
Sadness (if it surfaces)

= lacking in Survival Horror? The Wii certainly has the best survival horror lineup of any 7th gen console

Ok, first of all, RE4 is a 6th generation game. Wii is lacking RE5. I don't live in Japan, either. It's a 6th gen game, but still very good, with better graphics than the PS2 version, extra features compared to the GC version and better controls than either.

I did not contest that the Wii has better third person shooters than the 360, and I have no reason to believe that RE:5 is a survival horror.

This is true, and that's why I labelled them as currently Japan only.

360 has Dead Rising 1 and 2

360/PS3 has Alone in the Dark

So, that means you are down to RE:4 91 metacritic, Cursed Mountain (no reviews) and Fatal Frame (no reviews), The Calling, Sadness vs:

Dead Space (PS3/360)

Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3/360)

Condemned (360)

Condemned 2 (PS3/360)

Siren: Blood Curse (PS3)

If you are going to count Obscure: The Aftermath at 56% on gamerankings, then I'll count Clive Barker's Jericho at 65%.

Obscure is a decent game, I'm not sure why it got bad reviews

I don't see how the Wii has near the best out of the 3 consoles.

Well it's a subjective question I suppose, but I prefer the Wii's lineup

"Oh? Tekken - yes, Soul Calibur - yes, Virtua Figher, Street Figher - yes?

Edit: Dead or Alive - doubt it, Fight Night, Mortal Kombat - yes(Wii only got 6th generation Armageddon, not the new MK vs. DC)?"

Don't know much about VF or FN
Feel free to quote me on this, although I would like to add the proviso that if there isn't another game made for the franchise for any console this gen, then I won't consider myself to be wrong.

Ok, i'm quoting you on this. And please, in the future don't add bold repsonses inside of my quotes because I almost didn't seem them and it just looks like I'm emphasizing a point.  At least use a different color.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
llewdebkram said:
Wii owners don't need realistic car racing games.

We are all big boys who can drive and afford our own nice cars rather than having to pretend.

:P

You could have realistic looking cars on last-gen systems and for some reason, people are like "OH MY GOSH GRAN TURISMO 5 LOOKS AMAZING" even though it looks like Burnout 3 on PS2.

Why the stupid comment buddy?

OT Wii will get all of the JRPG for the home consoles, they simply sell shit on the 360 and the PS3. I say home consoles because the handhelds will get top priority, be that the DS, PSP or the inevitable PSP2 and DS2.