By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the Wii ever get...

I'm still waiting for Nintendo to make a Mario Hockey game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network
RPG_Fanatic said:
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to make a Mario Hockey game.

I wonder why they don't do it yet! :D

hockey games are very underrated they are very fun

No
Doubt it
Yes
Yes
Yes

4 ≈ One

scottie said:
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Resident Evil Wii edition (Japan only so far)
Resident Evil 0 Wii edition (Japan only so far)
Cursed Mountain
Alone in the Dark
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Dead Rising
Obscure: The Aftermath
Sadness (if it surfaces)

= lacking in Survival Horror? The Wii certainly has the best survival horror lineup of any 7th gen console

Ok, first of all, RE4 is a 6th generation game. Wii is lacking RE5. I don't live in Japan, either.

360 has Dead Rising 1 and 2

360/PS3 has Alone in the Dark

So, that means you are down to Cursed Mountain (no reviews) and Fatal Frame (no reviews) vs:

Dead Space (PS3/360)

Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3/360)

Condemned (360)

Condemned 2 (PS3/360)

Siren: Blood Curse (PS3)

If you are going to count Obscure: The Aftermath at 56% on gamerankings, then I'll count Clive Barker's Jericho at 65%.

I don't see how the Wii has near the best out of the 3 consoles.

Around the Network
scottie said:
As for fighting, yes, all the major fighting series's will come to the Wii.

Oh? Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Figher, Street Figher?

Edit: Dead or Alive, Fight Night, Mortal Kombat (Wii only got 6th generation Armageddon, not the new MK vs. DC)?

Dead Rising is survival horror?

Since when?

Khuutra said:
Dead Rising is survival horror?

Since when?

Don't know, I only included it because scottie did for Wii.  It is zombies, though, and it shows up when you sort by "horror" on gamerankings.

stof said:
El Duderino said:

@stof: I didn´t say they won´t get them... and I only said Nintendo doesn´t need them to make a point that they won´t try to get devs. to make chertain games for them... MS and Sony have to worry about a diverse game library to get ahead... Nintendo is doing just fine and doesn´t have to worry... but with the growing gap to the competition more and more devs will look for open spots in the Wii librabry... question is will it be the right devs and will they get the overall game and the controlls right... and for some games... like a real sim racer it might be hard to get the controlls to match the standards of fans (and lots racing sim fans are very picky in that area)...

Ah, sorry dude. I thought you were taking the defensive route. Now I see you were going for an explanation. And that works for me.

How about WRPG's?

Would you count the new Overlord game as a WRPG, because I would count it at least as a sub genre of it.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Survival horror will explode on the wii but the rest will probalby never find ther eplace.