By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "The Conduit is generic"

I think you could have come up with a better list of generic FPSs.

Two things that The Conduit has and most other console FPS don't is the All-Seeing Eye and the option to change the controls as you see fit.

MontanaHatchet said:

See, here I was thinking that I was trying to save the world in my shooters, or at least contribute towards a common viewpoint. Where are all these shooters where you're going towards a different goal? You lost most of your credibility when you said that Call of Duty 5 was about saving the world.

I agree with Shadowblind, your examples are just stupid.

I wish there more games in which you were the "bad guy".

A shooter that does things differently is Incoming Forces, you played as a soldier from an alien civilization and the humans were the ones who were invading.

Around the Network

wow if people say conduit is generic with all those new things HVS bringed on the table in this game than what is killzone 2 that has nothing except shiny-shiny visuals and is basically killzone from ps2 in higher resolution?

waron said:
wow if people say conduit is generic with all those new things HVS bringed on the table in this game than what is killzone 2 that has nothing except shiny-shiny visuals and is basically killzone from ps2 in higher resolution?

ok, I'll bite, what are all these new things HVS is bringing?

MontanaHatchet said:

See, here I was thinking that I was trying to save the world in my shooters, or at least contribute towards a common viewpoint. Where are all these shooters where you're going towards a different goal? You lost most of your credibility when you said that Call of Duty 5 was about saving the world.

Well I can say the same about this entire post.

"Did you see what I did there?"

Phoenix_Wiight said:
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
i dont see the problem with being generic

generic = sucks? cmon..................

that's not what he was trying to get at.

he's saying that there are other people claiming that the Conduit is a generic FPS and making it look bad because of that, so he's trying to defend the fact that most FPS are generic anyway, so that's no reason that the Conduit should be looked down upon.

see?

Today I made a new friend. Right in tha spot =)

I'll want your psn id for some kz2 sessions.

Around the Network
whorenraged said:
MontanaHatchet said:

...It's official, I've just been owned. I'm dealing with a master here.

If you say L4D is a generic game you sure just prove that you never played the game, and proved that you are a "generic" n00b troll...

whorenraged said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
i dont see the problem with being generic

generic = sucks? cmon..................

that's not what he was trying to get at.

he's saying that there are other people claiming that the Conduit is a generic FPS and making it look bad because of that, so he's trying to defend the fact that most FPS are generic anyway, so that's no reason that the Conduit should be looked down upon.

see?

Today I made a new friend. Right in tha spot =)

I'll want your psn id for some kz2 sessions.

huh, me o.o? I'll add you for now, but I don't have my PS3 with me right now so I'll give you my psn id lata

MontanaHatchet said:
whorenraged said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I am not a master, just single poster. And is good for you to admit you just got owned.

whorenraged said:
MontanaHatchet said:
whorenraged said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I am not a master, just single poster. And is good for you to admit you just got owned.

Ahh, well played. And this time, it wasn't sarcasm.