By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews killzone 2- 9.4/10

Scores be damned, I'll want to test it myself before I can hope that it is worth owning. Been burned on high review scores before...

Around the Network

Good review, I cannot wait until I finally get a PS3 to play this game. Or hopefully my brother will get this game on his and I can play it.

Mummelmann said:
Scores be damned, I'll want to test it myself before I can hope that it is worth owning. Been burned on high review scores before...

Did you like Call of Duty 4.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Damn this thread is huge it took my awhile to get down here in the post quick reply area

i had some more time to read the review ive noticed some things they should of had some type of a install man im a fisherman so i have patience the game wouldn't of had some of the graphical issues it does not that there that big of a deal though

i like this offline feature Skirmish im not much of a online player so that feature will b good for me man this review got me hyped up bad wish KZ2 wasn't releasing the same time RE was

Play Me

Undying said:
CGI-Quality said:

"Go shorty it's ur birthday, we gon party like it's ya birthday" :D

lol so this is what PS3 fans do when they finally get a good game.

Get on LBP so my Sackboy can smack the crap out of you for saying that

Around the Network

HAHAHAHAHA Metacritic.......user average is 6.3.

BHR-3 said:
[...]

i had some more time to read the review ive noticed some things they should of had some type of a install man im a fisherman so i have patience the game wouldn't of had some of the graphical issues it does not that there that big of a deal though

[...]

Haha, wow. Man, I nominate you for funniest member of the year! I already got three awesome posts from you! ^_^

I'll create the cult of BHR-3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

outlawauron said:
Shadowblind said:
makingmusic476 said:
heruamon said:
Does this mean we can expect it to sell like R2 did?

Too much hype for that, and thea dvertising will be better.

Expect LBP sales, at least.

Heck with this I'll be getting it too, so add 1 more copy

Plus I've been itching for a PS3 shooter, as to me R2 just was terrible. My bias is now almost completely gone; I was gonna buy Star Ocean 4 and Resident evil 5, but it looks like now Resevil may just be getting rented. REALLY wish there was not parallel joysticks though.

You do know that you can plug in any usb keyboard and mouse. I do this game support keyboard and mouse. (if not, sry!)

Although I would it would support the FragFx

Keyboard and mouse works well for navigating the PS3's internet browser or typing messages in-game. However, only UT3 has used the keyboard and mouse as an input method for playing.

SHMUPGurus said:
BHR-3 said:
[...]

[...]

Haha, wow. Man, I nominate you for funniest member of the year! I already got three awesome posts from you! ^_^

He has said some zany things.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SHMUPGurus said:
BHR-3 said:
[...]

[...]

I'll join said cult once he starts using periods.