By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews killzone 2- 9.4/10

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/949/949161p1.html

awesome ^_^

Closing Comments
Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels, and the game simply looks phenomenal for a console shooter. But perhaps the strongest segment of the game is the extremely deep multiplayer, which gives seven basic classes with which you can create your own customized super-soldier after performing your class-specific duties. Not only did Guerrilla achieve a milestone of delivering a great exclusive title for Sony's PS3, it delivered one of the better shooters to come along in a long time. Get your hands on this game.

Around the Network

resistance 2 got a 9.5 and it sucked!

Nice score. Lower than Resistance 2 though. Maybe the PSP2 thing gave IGN a second opinion.

Also note that 9.4 is the score IGN gave..

CoD4
Oblivion
Fallout3
Gears of War I

among others.

Pixel Art can be fun.

@smoked^^lool I think IGN took 0.2 points off for that whole thing

SpartanFX said:
[...]

Closing Comments
Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels [...]

Good to hear that! I've heard you can finish the campaign on easy and medium by just using the knife! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

would be funny if :

KZ2 : best FPS 2009

even more funny if

KZ2 game of the year 2009

lol

PS3 is starting to have an impressive line-up
some would even said the best one but I prefer to say it is in pair with the Xbox360 one to make "close" to everybody happy

Time to Work !

@xbot

and Resistance 2 got les than stellar reviews everywhere else

while kilzone 2 is getting stellar reviews everywhere so far

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xbot said:
resistance 2 got a 9.5 and it sucked!

I bet a million dollars you have never touched the game.

Stupid Sony with their anti IGN comments lol... it could've been a.. 9.8 =P

But yeah, no one will dare doubt the game's scores now. Where Gamespot, btw?

What happened to using the official thread for posting scores?