By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews killzone 2- 9.4/10

^^^^from ok to AAA

that's good

Around the Network

it's party time

let's dance

*dances like an idiot* XD

Awesome, but I still feel bad for all the sh*t Resistance 2 is getting from the IGN review. It's in now way a bad game, but the review got our expectations way too high.

Whatever, in a month from now, R2 will be collecting dust in my games collection.

BxN said:
Awesome, but I still feel bad for all the sh*t Resistance 2 is getting from the IGN review. It's in now way a bad game, but the review got our expectations way too high.

Whatever, in a month from now, R2 will be collecting dust in my games collection.

so ,,,,,,you feel bad casue you will have two awesome shooters to play?

Well, this game is now more than just a pretty face to me. I might just preorder so I can unlock the class stuff in multiplayer before the rest of you suckers.

The improvement from Killzone 1 is particularly funny if you look at their game before that... it was about Vietnam I think, and it got about a 50% average. . . must be a link around here somewhere...

Alic

Around the Network

Impressive! Glad to see excellent reviews from popular gaming sites like IGN and Eurogamer.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Alright. What other "Real" reviews are needed for this game?

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Killzone 3 Will be 25% better then Killzone 2 and will be so epic it will break the review scale

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

party timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cgi,,it's ur birthday ,we gonna party like it's your birthday (sing like 50 cent)

oh gosh,,,what have i done??

SHMUPGurus said:
Euphoria14 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
SpartanFX said:
[...]

Closing Comments
Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels [...]

Good to hear that! I've heard you can finish the campaign on easy and medium by just using the knife! o_O

Actually the "knifing" comment was referring to the games first level on normal dificulty. That same article said tha later on in the game those same tactics will get you killed.

Cool. Now, let's just hope there won't be unfair parts like in Resistance 2 in this game...!

And I also believe that the video they showed with the article was a bunch of knife kills cut together :P

Gaf tore into them so bad for their coverage of Killzone 2, lol.