well IGN its decided deserves its own thread

n eurogamer one was the first review after embargo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
SpartanFX said:
[...]

Closing Comments
Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels [...]

Good to hear that! I've heard you can finish the campaign on easy and medium by just using the knife! o_O

Actually the "knifing" comment was referring to the games first level on normal dificulty. That same article said tha later on in the game those same tactics will get you killed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^^not for IGN

@Xbot, SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING.

(I jest with you ^^ )

But I thought Resistance 2 was one of the best shooter's I've played in a loooooooooooooooooong time, and one of the only shooters that I really think is genuinely better in it's multi-player offerings than it's single player :D Resistance 2 was a fantastic game, and I'm glad to see that they rated Killzone 2 so high!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

^lol

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
SpartanFX said:
[...]

Closing Comments
Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels [...]

Good to hear that! I've heard you can finish the campaign on easy and medium by just using the knife! o_O

Actually the "knifing" comment was referring to the games first level on normal dificulty. That same article said tha later on in the game those same tactics will get you killed.

Cool. Now, let's just hope there won't be unfair parts like in Resistance 2 in this game...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Thats an awesome score! I enjoyed Resistance 2..so im sure ill enjoy Killzone 2 as well. Gotta admit, the score is a huge improvement from the original lol

snyperdud said:
Xbot said:
resistance 2 got a 9.5 and it sucked!

I bet a million dollars you have never touched the game.

Indeed. And for the record, R2 is an excellent game. Not my favorite, but excellent nonetheless.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

^^lol one of the most improved sequels

V-r0cK said:
Thats an awesome score! I enjoyed Resistance 2..so im sure ill enjoy Killzone 2 as well. Gotta admit, the score is a huge improvement from the original lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but they gave the first Killzone a 7.5. That's a ~25% improvement. :)

Pixel Art can be fun.