By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews killzone 2- 9.4/10

CGI-Quality said:
@ Shadow

I wasn't exactly thrilled with the direction Capcom went with RE4. RE5 just continues on this formula, and despite it's lush presentation and awesome co-op offerings, it just feels like another action game to me, not Resident Evil.

I never played RE 1-3 but Resi 4 wasn't scary. I didn't know they were supposed to be :/

Well if you want scary, try out the FEAR 2 demo. You may be a bada** in the game, but HOLY **** if it isn't freaky o_0 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
makingmusic476 said:
Shadowblind said:
makingmusic476 said:
heruamon said:
Does this mean we can expect it to sell like R2 did?

Too much hype for that, and thea dvertising will be better.

Expect LBP sales, at least.

Heck with this I'll be getting it too, so add 1 more copy

Plus I've been itching for a PS3 shooter, as to me R2 just was terrible. My bias is now almost completely gone; I was gonna buy Star Ocean 4 and Resident evil 5, but it looks like now Resevil may just be getting rented. REALLY wish there was not parallel joysticks though.

That's probably a good decision.

Edit: Basically, they've made it more of a shooter than ever before, while trying to stick with more survival horror-ish gameplay.  It doesn't seem to be working out.

I really don't exactly understand why people say this, and don't say it about Resevil 4. They feel practically the exaxt same, except the Resevil 5 demo was much more tense then any part in 4.

Eh, I never really cared for RE4.

Japan agrees.  Did you know that RE1-3 all sold over 1.5 million in Japan?  RE4 only managed 200k on the GC and 500k on the ps2.

9.4? That's an odd number.

Well it's an even number.

But it's a strange number.

CGI-Quality said:
@ Undying

*facepalm*
Ok the funny thing is when PS3 fans apparently "overhype" their games: MGS4, LBP, Uncharted, God of War, HEAVY RAIN, Resistance etc, etc, they get called out for it, CONSTANTLY. NOW all of a sudden, we "finally" "overhype" a "good" game? Dude, it's sad that you troll so often that when something good comes along: (LBP, MGS4, VC, KZ2, Uncharted etc, etc), you STILL trash it. Best part is, you just helped contradict the naysayers with that post. Regardless, you need to grow up, seriously!

Now that the reviewing process of KZ 2 (too stellar to be true!) is nearly complete.

All aboard the hype train of Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, and whatever seemingly good upcoming PS3 exclusives.

Please someone, find the release date of UC 2 or any gameplay videos.

Zucas said:
SpartanFX said:

@zucas

are u ever planing on joining our KZ clan?

never?
after a price drop?

I only play my bro's PS3 on single player.  Got Xlive for all my online needs.

But if I ever do get a PS3 for myself, which I do want to do, then I'd join.  But I need that thing to go down in price.  Highest I'll pay for it is $300.

Would you pay 320 euro for it?

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=576K&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=playstation+3&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0

I shop for all my electronic goodies there : )

How much is that in $ I wonder. Also with the way the pound is ordering it from the UK would be cheaper again. It's still 400 euro in Irish shops.

Around the Network
Theo said:
Zucas said:
SpartanFX said:

@zucas

are u ever planing on joining our KZ clan?

never?
after a price drop?

I only play my bro's PS3 on single player.  Got Xlive for all my online needs.

But if I ever do get a PS3 for myself, which I do want to do, then I'd join.  But I need that thing to go down in price.  Highest I'll pay for it is $300.

Would you pay 320 euro for it?

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=576K&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=playstation+3&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0

I shop for all my electronic goodies there : )

How much is that in $ I wonder. Also with the way the pound is ordering it from the UK would be cheaper again. It's still 400 euro in Irish shops.

320 Euros with the current exchange rates is about $422.

Yeah I checked the exchange rate also, ordering from the UK gets you a Ps3 for around 380$ so not much money saved : / which you'd lose in postage and packaging anyways. Pity about the current strength of the dollar

CGI-Quality said:
@ Euphoria

Welcome to the party, Spartan & I have been here ALL day
*still dancin like an idiot*

Man there are alot of dancing idiots around here lately lol, JK *Dances like an idiot*!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

CGI-Quality said:
@ Guardian

Keep treading that thin ice bro, more justification in blasting you away on Helghan mwuhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! XD

DIE INFIDEL DIE!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

LOL @ haters saying Killzone 2 cost 60 Million. I'd rather Killzone 2 than "Exclusive DLC" >_>