By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will SONY follow?

kber81 said:
Nope. Europe belongs to Sony.

Sales be damned?

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

Have you looked at the UK, France, German charts lately?

Yeah. How about you? Do I need to explain to you the difference between Europe and UK, France and Germany?

Lets hope that Sony wont need to drop to much ... man if only one really big game would come out this year ( I mean MGS big , not R&C ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

kber81 said:
FishyJoe said:

Yeah. How about you? Do I need to explain to you the difference between Europe and UK, France and Germany?

Nope but you can explain how NOT owning the 3 largest markets in Europe means that sony owns Europe

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

The problem I see for the PS3 is that it seems it will just always be more expensive. I know this is drastic but it could be like the DS vs psp where though the ds is weaker it has alot more games and is cheaper. Of course people still argue which system is more powerful but the 360 does have more games and is cheaper. Another advantage for the 360 is that it seems most PC games are being also made for the 360 which increases the game library though many say that most will get it on PC anyways. Regarding the starter pack if early rumors are true then for the fall the 360 will also come packed in with games so it is cheaper and comes with a game.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
FishyJoe said:

Explain this:

FishyJoe said:

Explain this:

I was refering to next-gen platforms. This thread is about X and PS3 you know. I don't count Wii, tamagotchi and other stuff... It's easy. Really.

Edit:

Also you were refering to X and PS3 in your post too. That's the reason why you've mention these countries... 

FishyJoe said:
kber81 said:
FishyJoe said:

Explain this:

this is a table that contains labels in the left most column, while the right two columns contain numbers. The numbers in the middle column are all less than the numbers in the right columns. The rows have alternating background colors, and the dividing lines are dashed.

It seems to represent the how many of each thing exsist, and what the latest increment value was. It seems to show that the PS2 totally dominates, with the Wii, DS, and PSP trying to catch up, while the last two seem to be falling farther behind.

That is my explanation of what this is

Now, for my thoughts on if sony will drop the price. My simple answer is no. Mostly because it has barely been out at all, although i was supprised by the quick price drop in the US.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

the xbox core was already half price of the PS3, i dont see why a minor price drop will make any difference to sonys ideals.
With the 360 elite retailing at £299, a £399 PS3 with wifi, blueray and no bloody red lite syndrome doesnt look so highly priced to me, Especially when there wrere deals at that price including a film and 3 games.

TalonMan said:

Ah - the 'duck & cover' tactic , I love that!!! When proven wrong, quickly change the subject and hope nobody notices...

...just so you know, this is considered 'trolling' - you are intentionally trying to provoke attention for yourself (and away from the debate) by turning this into a 'Wii bashing' thread - not good. Do everyone a favor, when you're proven wrong, accept the reality and move on.

Are you kidding? He clearly was refering to X360 in his post. So do I ! I've  add an extra wii bashing line only because of him and his listening. This is duck & cover... or maybe Europe = UK, France, Germany...C'mon. I'm not the one who is wrong.