By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will SONY follow?

Soriku said:
It's only Kber, move on.

DS is a fad!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Not according to my converter, actually £100=>€147.268

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

I was just asking I checked and yeah apparently you are the only one not tied with the euro rate.... (with the swiss)

YAY i am kinda happy i am out of the swiss rate but oh well i will use your numbers if they perfect not that it makes much difference to my predictions.

TalonMan said:

Please, do me a favor and show me EXACTLY where he referred specifically to the 360...

...and, if his only concern was about the 360, why even bash the Wii at all?!?!? Could it be because you're trolling??? You're not going to win this debate either, so maybe it's time to cut our losses?

Mayeb check the thread title its not so hard, its pretty clear what the thread is about.

Around the Network

I would not bet on a price cut any time this year. Sony can ill afford a price war with the competition.

Well Sony is making a profit on PS3 sales in the UK and are losing €40-€50 in EU and losing $50 in NA so they can afford to do a price war to about $350 then it would be stupid because they would be losing too much money on each one sold.

mitsuhide said:
YAY i am kinda happy i am out of the swiss rate but oh well i will use your numbers if they perfect not that it makes much difference to my predictions.

hum I didn't put the rate of € to £

but the rate of € to $

you rate is right.... it's just that for the US people here it's easier in $ than either £ or €

for reference

100€ = 147.5£

100€ = 134.76$

100£ =  198.78$

at today's rate 

now it's clear :) 

P.S. here is for the swiis

100€ = 61.56 CHF

100£ = 43.79 CHF

100$ = 82.95 CHF

now everybody is happy 

Oh ok i was kinda confused then ok thanks for that.

endimion said:
mitsuhide said:

hum I didn't put the rate of € to £

but the rate of € to $

you rate is right.... it's just that for the US people here it's easier in $ than either £ or €

for reference
100€ = 147.5£
100€ = 134.76$
100£ = 198.78$
at today's rate

now it's clear :)

P.S. here is for the swiis

100€ = 61.56 CHF
100£ = 43.79 CHF
100$ = 82.95 CHF

now everybody is happy

It would seem that you switched dollars and pounds in the Swiss conversion table.  Unless the currency market went from 2L=$4 to $2=4L between paragraphs...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!