By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: PSP2 is coming!

I better not see this thing until at least late 2010. I just got my psp at christmas and i have had a blast catching up on games. The last thing I want is a new model to come out anytime soon and render it obsolete.

Around the Network

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

i dont think we will see the successor of the PSP until after late 2010.....
the PSP d pad is perfect btw

Too early. Sony can't afford to launch new hardware for at least a couple of years.

add all of above and a dual analog and sony got the third party portable locked.
:P.
but it's too early i don't expect sony confirm this til 2010-2011

Around the Network

Sony is screwed

pimpcoop said:
Sony is screwed

Uh...

Random.  o_0

PSP2 and gps

iam buying it on launch.

Well definitely makes sense for a PSP2 but I hope they at least wait til 2010 or 2011 to release it. PSP 2 still gets pretty good hardware sales and you don't want to release that while DSi is coming out. Want to release when DS is starting to go down. But Sony should be able to recognize that.

If that survey from PSP fanboy actually was legitimate, that would mean Sony is just now considering the features to include and harware specifications. I don't think you'll see it until Holidays '10 at the earliest. I just hope it's awesome, I love the PSP.

P.S. Can you imagine! A handheld other than a Nintendo handheld getting a sequel!  Pretty special.