By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: PSP2 is coming!

Before anything else they should offer complete standalone wifi mode w/o using the PS3

Around the Network

I think they should get a PS3 slim out first, but that's just me.

lol touch screen, I wonder where they got that idea from...

frictionini said:
Before anything else they should offer complete standalone wifi mode w/o using the PS3

But they do - i used it for three weeks once accessing the internet without the ps3, just a wireless router...

or do you mean something else

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

We're giving IGN too much credence here. How many times do they have to "confirm" something that never happens before we stop trusting them? I guess it's the same amount of times people will hype up Sonic games as a return to form...

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

With a touch screen it would easily erase most of the difference between itself and the DS. I like the psp :p it's like a mini ps2. I do hope a psp2 comes out (Sony tends to have better luck with things with the number 2 in it).

Spankey said:
frictionini said:

But they do - i used it for three weeks once accessing the internet without the ps3, just a wireless router...

oops my bad. What I meant is for the games...

frictionini said:
Spankey said:
frictionini said:

oops my bad. What I meant is for the games...

oh yeah - that would be sweet!

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

waste of time and money at this point in time.

I'm still skeptical.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.