By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

MP3 for me, the first hour cemented this.

Engage!

Around the Network

"Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbaros' Treasure"

ROFL..i thought you said big 5 those arent even on the top 30 for me.
Maybe RE:UC for #30

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Ugh no Mario at the Olympics, that game is going to be horrible.

It really is a tough choice. I have to buy all 3, but if I really could ONLY get one, it would have to be Brawl due to the replay value (I already posted Brawl as a pick, just showing my reasoning).  I'll also be buying NiGHTS, Zack and Wiki, and Fire Emblem.  Maybe RE:UC but recently it's not been looking like it's going to be a good game.

Mario Galaxy

Brawl. No, Galaxy. No, Brawl. No, Prime. ARGGHHHHH.  Prime. You know that game is going to be the best because it has the same name with MP3's.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Too hard to say. I want Galaxy, Metroid, and Z&W equally. If I must choose I would go with Galaxy.

weezy said:
"Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbaros' Treasure"

ROFL..i thought you said big 5 those arent even on the top 30 for me.
Maybe RE:UC for #30

Instead of mocking make a suggestion. I mean what other big Wii exclusive games are there? These are the most hyped.

You didn't even vote. Nice derailing.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Metroid!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Galaxy. Beats out every title, on any console for me - its irrelevant what else is on the list. Metroid for a 2nd, then several others...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Personally I would put Rayman 2 on the list instead of Nights. The first one sold over a million with a smaller console install base. Party games are popular for the holidays and all indications are the second installment will be even better. I am guessing 2 million lifetime sales. I fear 3rd party games already have a bad rap on the Wii. They need to establish themselves as a series before they can be considered prime releases. Nights is too niche.

Also I would include Wii Fit instead of RE. It is a debatable choice for 'Purchase this year' but last I heard it was out in Japan for the holidays and the US on Jan 1. Close enough for me. The success of RE4 does make RE:UC a reasonable choice for the list.

So my purchases this year will be

1. Wii Fit
2. Rayman 2
3. Brawl
4. Dragon Blade
5. Galaxy

That makes Smash Bros. my choice of the five you list.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt