By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

Super Mario Galaxy, no doubt

Around the Network

Galaxy -- I reckon replace NiGHTS with Zack and Wiki .. lol

Prime

I really think Nights should be removed...Dewy (even though it bombed in Japan) or Zack and Wiki would fit in its spot better I believe.

Really hard choice between Mario and SSBB but I'm going to have to go with Mario Galaxy. I can always mooch off someone else's SSBB.

I´m not really sure Nights is a game for me since I never played the original, still I´ll give it a try and then decide, everything else is on my list, to bad NoMoreHeros wont be comming this year, then again good to know there is a Wii game I really want in 08 that has no karts in it :)

Anybody know whats up with Disaster: Day of Crysis, is it just me or has it been real quiet regarding that game lately ??? 

Now to pic one... if it really was only one ever I´d have to go for good multiplayer, because multiplayer=replay value in my book and since I can defeat demonic zombie hords with a gun on my Dreamcast anytime I would have to go with Brawl, if it was without other people to play with I would choose Galaxy but I would play through it in about two or three weeks and then whait another half a year to play again, Brawl (like Kart) is fun over and over again. Prime is out since I missed the first two and get enough shooting (I know thats not all the game is about) on my PC. 

Around the Network

In accordance with the rules, Brawl. Galaxy is tied, but alphabetically, going by last word, Brawl is first.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I can't decide between the Big 3, and it really doesn't matter as I'm getting all of them. I think NiGHTS and RE:UC aren't on anywhere near the same level as the Big 3 and that there are a few games I'd put above them (Zack and Wiki, definitely, and maybe BWii or FE).

Soriku said:
Your list phails without ToS: KoR and FFCC: TCB....

MP3 or SMG...

Those are both 2008 games, he said in 2007. 

Zack and Wiki and Fire Emblem would probably be the best choices to replace NiGHTS and RE:UC.

Super Mario Galaxy = mine (and a friends) system seller (meaning we're basically buying (plural of Wii?) just for this game. Not saying that we're predicting it's going to be a system seller - tbh, I don't think we're going to be able to tell.

Super Mario Galaxy of course

Wii # 1303 9468 5016 0389

PSN Cmarkru

Xbox live gold Cmarkru

Please feel free to ad me any time, just let me know.